A Fun Group of Jaguar Enthusiasts
JAG is an affiliate of Jaguar Clubs of North America
Sun, Apr 23|
Moss Beach Distillery and Drive
Join JAG Members third drive of the year followed by a display of our cats in the parking lot and then a delicious brunch in the Fitzgerald Room, with spectacular ocean views. We will meet at four Bay Area locations to caravan to the Moss Beach Distillery located at 140 Beach Way, Moss Beach.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 10:45 AM – 2:00 PM
Moss Beach, 140 Beach Way, Moss Beach, CA 94038, USA
About the event
April 6th Update: ALL TICKETS SOLD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.
THIS EVENT IS FOR JAG MEMBERS ONLY. Due to the limited space we cannot accommodate guests.
We will meet at four Bay Area locations to caravan to the Moss Beach Distillery located at 140 Beach Way, Moss Beach. During Prohibition it was an ideal spot for rum running and bootleggers and also became a ‘speakeasy” establishment. The restaurant is located on a cliff above a secluded beach with fabulous views. It is also famous both because mystery writer Dashiell Hammett was a frequent visitor and used it as a setting for his detective stories and because long time JAG member Bernie Stein worked there in his teens! We will assemble in the parking lot south of the entrance by 10:45 to exhibit our CATS and socialize with brunch starting at 11:15. The brunch includes:
- Fresh baked pastries (unlimited supply)
- Fruit cup
- A bottomless glass of orange juice, sparkling wine or Mimosas
- Coffee or tea and soft drinks
- #1: Coastal Crab Cake Benedict- two crab cakes topped with poached eggs and hollandaise. Served with homestyle potatoes
- #2 Grilled Pork Chops and Eggs-One pork chop marinated in chimichurri with a mustard sauce, accompanied by eggs scrambled with parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts. Served with homestyle potatoes.
- #3 California Coastal Omelet- Three egg omelet with chopped prawns, tomato, avocado, scallions, Monterey jack cheese, topped with a bay spice aioli, Served with homestyle potatoes.
- #4 Petrale Sole Fillet- Pan seared Petrale Sole Fillet topped with toasted almonds and a citrus beurre blanc. Served with homestyle potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Because of the popularity of this event and the fact that our room only holds 45 people, you’ll need to make your reservations early. While some may feel this is a steep price to pay for brunch, the food is delicious and plentiful, the view is spectacular, and the fellowship can’t be beat. So, sign up on the website or use the form included.
Moss Beach Distillery
From $55.00 to $60.00
This ticket covers lunch at the Distillery. Choose one of four menu options.
From $55.00 to $60.00
Sold OutPrice optionPriceQuantityTotal