A Fun Group of Jaguar Enthusiasts
JAG is an affiliate of Jaguar Clubs of North America
The JAG website is your best source for information about the club and its activities. It includes the activities calendar, information about and registration forms for upcoming events, discussion Forums, a member-to-member Chat feature, JAG's by-laws, links to the JAGazette archives, links to other related websites, and adverts and classifieds.
If you spot any errors or would like to suggest helpful features, send a note to email@example.com.
JAG Facebook Group & Page
JAG has both a public Facebook Page:
where anyone can post and comment, and a members-only Facebook Group:
If you are a current, paid JAG member but do not yet have access to the Group, you may request access there or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an Invitation.
JAG Groups.io Forum
The Jaguar Associate Group provides the JAG Groups.IO pages (https://groups.io/g/JAGS) to facilitate discussions and information-sharing between club members. The system provides a speedy way to share discussion on almost any JAG related topic, share and view photographs, view the JAG calendar, latest JAGazette and maintain contact information for other group members.
If you are a current, paid member but do not yet have access, you may request access there or send an email to email@example.com requesting an Invitation.
In JAG's Groups.io pages you can:
• Post, read and reply to messages to the other JAG members on subjects such social gatherings, comments on items in the JAGazette, urgent announcements, and technical questions.
• Add photos to new posts that are added to the JAG App gallery.
• Check on the calendar of JAG and associated events.
• Find the location or other details of a calendar event.
• Look up contact (Phone, Email) information about fellow JAG Members
• Read the last two editions of JAGazette.
JAG's Instagram Feed
JAG has an Instagram feed at https://www.instagram.com/jaguarassociategroup/ which posts pictures from our events and Jaguar history.